Legal Notice & Terms
This site is the property of the micro-Enterprise whose head office is located at 29 rue Michel Hounau- 64000 PAU, registered at RCS Pau under the number 852 410 166.
Director of publication: Sophie TURKI.
Host: 1 & 1 IONOS SARL
Our customer service:
You can contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
Data protection :
The processing of personal data implemented on the online shop www.seasof.com is established in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) No. 2016/689 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as "Informatique et Libertés" in its latest version.
SEASOF is responsible for the processing of personal data collected via the forms offered on www.seasof.com. The customer certifies the veracity and accuracy of the data communicated. www.seasof.com.
Le client atteste de la véracité et de l’exactitude des données communiquées.
These treatments are based on the performance of a contract for the following purposes:
- management / monitoring / execution of the order
- management / monitoring of the payment of the order
- customer relationship management (including after-sales service)
And on consent for the purposes of:
- trade statistics
- commercial prospecting, targeted advertising and organization of quizzes
- management of the exercise of the rights of the client
- management of online notices or requests for information
- commercial prospection including for advertising targeted to your interests
The collected data are kept for a limited time, depending on the purpose of the treatment. When the legal basis is the execution of the contract, they are retained for the duration necessary for the management of the commercial relation and then suppressed, in accordance with the prescriptions provided by the commercial legislation, the retention period is three years from the end the customer's business relationship, collection or last contact, and then deleted.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Purpose of the Site
The SEASOF Site is an e-commerce site that allows the sale of clothing and accessories for men, women and children to Internet users or users browsing the Site.
This site is accessible:
- via the Internet at www.seasof.com, at www.seasof.com in an optimized version for mobile phone and on the store's digital screens in an optimized version for touch screen.
- via the "Appstore" and "Playstore" services in the form of a mobile application intended to be used on compatible iOS and Android devices.
- Intellectual property
The Site and any software used in connection with it may contain confidential information as well as data protected by intellectual property law. Thus, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights on the documents and all data of any kind contained on the Site and each of the elements composing the Site (images, illustrations, sounds, texts, graphic elements, charter ...), including the software, databases and newletters are the exclusive property of SEASOF (hereinafter the "Content"), which does not grant any license or any right other than that of consulting the Site. The reproduction of all or part of the Content is only authorized for the exclusive purpose of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes in any way and in any form whatsoever being expressly prohibited. It is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, assemble, decompile (except as provided by law), sell, assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer any right in the Content. . It is also forbidden to modify all or part of the Content and in particular the software or to use modified versions of the software in order, in particular, to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the Site by means other than the interface. which is provided to the Visitor by SEASOF for this purpose.
Behavior of Visitors
Each Visitor must use the Internet responsibly with respect and courtesy with respect to the rights of other Internet users.
As such, the Visitor, by accessing the Site is prohibited from:
- upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or immoral content that violates privacy 'a person, including his right to the image, obnoxious or derogatory or shocking a contrary to good morals, affecting the privacy of a person, including his right to the image, odious or derogatory or offensive from a racial, ethnic or other point of view;
- upload to the Site, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, "advertising material", "misleading information", "chain letters", or any other form of solicitation;
- upload to the Site, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any item containing software viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunication equipment;
- disrupt or interrupt the Site or the servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the requirements, procedures, rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Site;
- attempt to undermine the service of any user, host or network, which includes, but is not limited to, exposing the Site to a virus, creating a saturation, flooding the server, E-mail or even falsify any header of the TCP / IP protocol information packet or any part of the header information contained in any e-mail;
- access data that is not intended for the Visitor or enter a server / account to which the Visitor is not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or otherwise violate security or authentication measures without authorization;
- impersonate another person;
- conduct an activity or incite a third party to carry out an illegal activity or any other activity that would infringe the rights of SEASOF, its suppliers, partners, distributors, advertisers or any other Visitor;
- transmit or transfer (by any means whatsoever) information or software derived from the Site, in particular to other countries or to certain foreign nationals in violation of a national or international law or regulation.
By recognizing the global nature of the Internet, each Visitor agrees to abide by all local and international rules and procedures relating to online behavior and acceptable content, including any applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
Access and operation of the Site
The Visitor is personally responsible for setting up the IT and telecommunication facilities allowing access to the SEASOF Site and the knowledge necessary for the use of the Internet and access to the Site. The Visitor retains the costs of connection and equipment related to access to the Internet and the use of the Site of SEASOF. The Visitor uses the Site at his own risk. SEASOF can not be held responsible for any damage that any Visitor may suffer as a result of such use.
In addition, SEASOF DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHATEVER CAUSES, ORIGINS, NATURES OR CONSEQUENCES INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR, COSTS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM THE ACQUISITION OF GOODS OFFERED ON THE SITE, LOSS OF PROFITS, CUSTOMERS, DATA OR ANY OTHER LOSS OF INTANGIBLE GOODS WHICH MAY ARISE BY REASON OF ANY ACCESS TO ANY SITE OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS OR CREDIT TO ANY INFORMATION ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE LATTER.
Limitation of liability
The Site also contains information from third parties, and links to other websites. SEASOF does not control the accuracy of the information contained therein or their content. Consequently, SEASOF can not be held liable for damages resulting from the use, access to, or inability to use such third-party information or the content of other websites.
SEASOF can not be held any warranty, of any kind, whether implicit or explicit, including integrity, accuracy, timeliness, non-infringement, availability, reliability or completeness any information, products, accessories or services appearing on the Site or their suitability for the use that the Visitor intends to make of it.
Any complaint lodged by a Visitor against SEASOF must be made within 6 months of the occurrence of the event, object of the claim.
These Terms are subject to French law.
ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THE EXISTENCE, INTERPRETATION, NON-PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THE AGREEMENT CONCLUDED BETWEEN SEASOF AND THE VISITOR, EVEN IN CASES OF MULTIPLE DEFENDERS, WILL, UNDER FAIL OF AMICABLE AGREEMENT, EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL OF PAU THIS ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE PLURALITY OF DEFENDERS OR CALL IN GUARANTEE, EVEN FOR EMERGENCY PROCEDURES OR CONSERVATORY PROCEDURES IN REFERENCE OR REQUEST.
Version May 2019